Skip to main content

SPOT THE TREND SPOTS HEAD TURNERS

Welcoming you once again to my official blog - Spot the trend . I have been blogging since 4 years and this year it has been so evetntful and full of different experiences exploring the city of joy " Kolkata " and post the latest happenings and places to visit as I cover up everything from fashion, food , events to lifestyle !
How interesting can this be ?








For this week's issue I got a stunning opportunity to blog on India's very first Sports themed unisex salon - The Head Turners located in P-19 , Gariahat Road , Kolkata.




My blog reviews has always been so bold , controversial and honest , I don't want my readers to be fooled just for the sake of me being positive all the time. That is not done right ? My reviews are totally worth it because I visit , I I experience , I do a little survey and I interview some related people to the blogpost and then actually post my blog . So you can well imagine the research work that happens behind those glamorous pictures.







Head Turners is absolutely one of the best salon I have ever visited in Kolkata and definitely such a pleasure to the eyes for the people who are so much into Sports and fitness as well. As I stepped in to the salon , I was moved with the interiors that were so elegant , young and vibrant. Definitely , something like this is one of a kind here in Kolkata. No wonder , Head Turners is taking all the attention from  the people who are  regularly into skincare/haircare.
Also Head Turners has started its branches in Jorahat and Guwahati as well , so if you are nearby these places don't forget to drop in to Headturners and let me know your personal reviews as well !












The Head Turners salon is definitely a huge one as it has different sections for haircut ,  Spa , pedicure ,manicure and lots of other facilities that we don't even get in luxury salons these days. Special mention to the bridal make section ares which is really classic and royal like , so if you are the next  bride to be Head turners is your perfect stop for the bridal makeup you had thought of . Also I hear a lot of girls asking me " where do they do nails in a proper way " ? Also some youngsters always prefer to be colourful and chic with trending nail arts , to my good surprise as well all of these services  will be available at Head Turners , Kolkata -worth each of your investment !











Oh yes ! Generally this question is something that I frequently get  every time  " where do we go to dye our hair and get the color of our choice " ? This is apparently the most asked questions and for sure to make your doubts clear and if you are looking for a make over that you are definitely sure about - Try Head Turners , they give such a good service that you will possibly not regret .

Also there is a refreshing balcony area to chill and some indoor games to keep you entertained as well. So wouldn't you want to experience that little luxury literally in a salon , that too when it's on your city - don't miss the opportunity and step into Head Turners tomorrow and get services of your personal choice !

The interiors ( pictures below )







I really got a good vibe when I was there shooting for the blog , all the workers seems to be so focused and experienced on their skills. I had a lovely time and I would personally want all my blog followers to pay a visit in Head Turners , Kolkata . I'm sure you will definitely love the service that is absolutely pleasing !




Special Thankyou to : Sonia Shaw ( Front Desk , Head Turners )
& also the owners and co - owners.

Photography by : Zain Frames

Thankyou for reading , keep following  SPOT THE TREND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian fashion show 2016

Hello everybody , I'm so glad to announce that I will be collaborating with the Jack hogs entertainment for the upcoming fashion show this Saturday . This time the theme highlights the essence of the " summer season " and the outfits that you can wear casually anytime anyday. The " boho chic " never fails to go out of trend , they represent girls with the independent soul , confident and beautiful . This Saturday the models (boys/girls )will flaunt the " bohemian fashion " and will take your heart and soul to the festive and colorful life of the Bohemian people . So have patience , Mark your dates because this is one event you don't want to miss right ?  The term  " Bohemian " is applied to people who live unconventional, usually artistic, lives. The adherents of the " Bloomsbury Group ", which formed around the Stephen sisters,  Vanessa Bell  and  Virginia Woolf in the early 20th century, are among the best-known examples. The

RAMAILO ART CAFE - Kalimpong

       Namastey readers. Last few days at Kalimpong and then it's all about getting back to the metro city & starting my normal hectic yet interesting life with college & blog events. As my blog-work base is Kolkata at present in these past months I blogged for some of the finest hotels , restaurants & cafes in the city . My ideal motive is to collaborate everything relating to creativity or a work of art with fashion. As a lifestyle blogger through the medium of fashion , food , art & literature I have been able to relate to the mass and conduct some good social surveys . Spot the trend always launches a new column every month and this November it's time for - CAFE OF THE MONTH update.                                    ' Kalimpong is the beautiful town where I belong , I'm not shy that I belong to the mountains or the hills . My culture is definitely my pride and the people here are my moral source of inspiration. Kalimpong is the heart of the hills

SPOT THE TREND SPOTS : KOLKATA FASHION WALK 2 by Tribonista , The Swiss Laundry and PenTwister

Namastae everybody , welcome to my official lifestyle blog SPOT THE TREND .  When I started blogging 4 years back , I had no idea on how influential and important this can get when time passes by , certainly it's not just about creativity, writing skills , photography or your public status on your social profiles. Blogging has so much to do with reaching with the mass and influencing them to the core every single day. Fashion is always where my heart is but the reason Spot the trend had to go beyond fashion is because people were more curious to know about the events that I have been organising since 3 years after I joined Kolkata - oh what a city it is ❤️ Hence I changed the Fashion blog to a lifestyle blog covering up Fashion , food , events and skincare giving a wide ride range of absolute information on what's new and what's trending ! Currently based in Kolkata full time , I have had a wonderful and a learning experience till date with the blogging community here . Als