Skip to main content

FASHION REVOLUTION 2016

     
- So here it is the very fresh post for this month , Namastay everybody how have you all been ? starting off with a big Thankyou for the most amazing number of views and for keeping your eyes regular to all my posts and sending your beautiful and honest reviews .
I appreciate it and it always feels so nice when I get inquires and messages from all my followers and readers , I hope that I will never let you all down and will always work hard on keeping my fashion legacy high .
This is one of the posts which I have been working on it ever since I returned back to Kolkata - my work place  from my hometown . 

This week my blog post in based on the theme " Fashion revolution 
photography by the very beautiful @Raksharai styling @menfashioner .




In a contemporary context where the distinction between formal and quasi-formal occasions can be blurred, a semi-formal look emerges as the versatile and appropriate dress code.
I always feel being comfortable & confident to the camera is not just enough to give your best at the shoot , there a lot of things which grabs the inner passion of blogging in me and that surely is " body positivity ".
-  Im not shy to where I stand , what features I have , what body structure I carry and all other basic stuff which most of the youth today makes it a major  priority and then later ruins their inner  soul in themselves ! I say " don't be negative " to your body ,  give a chance to yourself and the hidden positivity in you ! 

Whilst ultra-formal dress codes like cocktail attire tend to be reserved for more upscale social functions, there are a myriad of other events where you may not know how to acclimate your attire.
There are a range of factors which come into play; namely the typical tie, no tie debate, which blazers should be worn, not to mention the usual shoe debacle.

I tend  to acknowledge a strict dress code for more upscale Black-tie functions, the good news for occasions with open dress codes is that you should not be bound by restrictive or singular prescriptions of what to wear.
It is much more open to interpretation, and as long as your look ultimately possesses an essence of formality, is well put together and your shoes and grooming are awesome, you’re safe and therefore you should pay respect to standards of dress, open interpretations of what semi-formal wear entails, highlights a greater call for instances of personal style and distinctive character. There you go the look for the day!
I love accessories but I also prefer styling myself minimal , for all the style check edition  inquires in my blog mail me in my official Id , also follow spotthetrend08 at Instagram to know about the blog and the event updates daily .

Also , my next fashion event is on the 27th feb 2016 so if you are in and around Kolkata   don't forget to drop down to illusion lounge , Kolkata for the grand fashion show - Spring / Summer Collection 2016 ( Exclusive designs by Tasmim ) .
So if you wanna see more of this happening you need to come to the ️venue for the live fashion action !
Thankyou to all my lovely readers and followers. God bless .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian fashion show 2016

Hello everybody , I'm so glad to announce that I will be collaborating with the Jack hogs entertainment for the upcoming fashion show this Saturday . This time the theme highlights the essence of the " summer season " and the outfits that you can wear casually anytime anyday. The " boho chic " never fails to go out of trend , they represent girls with the independent soul , confident and beautiful . This Saturday the models (boys/girls )will flaunt the " bohemian fashion " and will take your heart and soul to the festive and colorful life of the Bohemian people . So have patience , Mark your dates because this is one event you don't want to miss right ?  The term  " Bohemian " is applied to people who live unconventional, usually artistic, lives. The adherents of the " Bloomsbury Group ", which formed around the Stephen sisters,  Vanessa Bell  and  Virginia Woolf in the early 20th century, are among the best-known examples. The

RAMAILO ART CAFE - Kalimpong

       Namastey readers. Last few days at Kalimpong and then it's all about getting back to the metro city & starting my normal hectic yet interesting life with college & blog events. As my blog-work base is Kolkata at present in these past months I blogged for some of the finest hotels , restaurants & cafes in the city . My ideal motive is to collaborate everything relating to creativity or a work of art with fashion. As a lifestyle blogger through the medium of fashion , food , art & literature I have been able to relate to the mass and conduct some good social surveys . Spot the trend always launches a new column every month and this November it's time for - CAFE OF THE MONTH update.                                    ' Kalimpong is the beautiful town where I belong , I'm not shy that I belong to the mountains or the hills . My culture is definitely my pride and the people here are my moral source of inspiration. Kalimpong is the heart of the hills

SPOT THE TREND SPOTS : KOLKATA FASHION WALK 2 by Tribonista , The Swiss Laundry and PenTwister

Namastae everybody , welcome to my official lifestyle blog SPOT THE TREND .  When I started blogging 4 years back , I had no idea on how influential and important this can get when time passes by , certainly it's not just about creativity, writing skills , photography or your public status on your social profiles. Blogging has so much to do with reaching with the mass and influencing them to the core every single day. Fashion is always where my heart is but the reason Spot the trend had to go beyond fashion is because people were more curious to know about the events that I have been organising since 3 years after I joined Kolkata - oh what a city it is ❤️ Hence I changed the Fashion blog to a lifestyle blog covering up Fashion , food , events and skincare giving a wide ride range of absolute information on what's new and what's trending ! Currently based in Kolkata full time , I have had a wonderful and a learning experience till date with the blogging community here . Als